The Perfect CV
Your personal information:
• First name
• Contact details
• Telephone number, mobile number, email address
• Date of Birth
• Language & level
Which languages do you speak, read and/or write and the level of proficiency, such as: Native speaker, Fluent, Intermediate, Basic, Beginner
The following information for EACH position held, starting with most recent:
• Job Title
Such as Secretary, Managing Director, Consultant, Accountant, etc.
• Company Name
• City & Country
• Short description of the company
• Dates of employment
In the format:September 2008 – April 2009
List your duties and responsibilities in short sentences with bullet points.
This format is easy for a prospective employer to read to quickly ascertain what your key duties were.
Prospective employers sometimes need to sift through many CVs to find the perfect candidate – make it easy for them.
Include approximately 4 – 7 duties, not too few and not too many.
The following information for EACH qualification, diploma, certificate, course, or membership of professional associations, starting with the most recent:
Such as BA degree, MBA degree, LCCI, B.Sc. in Engineering, School Leaving Certificate, etc.
• Institute where studied
• City & Country
• Dates of studies
In the format: September 2008 – April 2009
• Subjects / Notes
List your subjects and/or any achievements or awards
List your IT skills – prospective employers want to know about it, whether it is:
• For example: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
• Proficient in WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, Java, Visual Basic, Active Directory, Pascal, Remote Access Software, Microsoft Office, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Pro/Server 2003, Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe StreamLine, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks
• Any other information that you supply on your CV will always be included in the CV we send to prospective employers, but your CV will not seem incomplete without these.
• It is up to you whether you want to include items such as a personal profile description, or your interests or hobbies, or an outline of your career objectives.
• But only include these if you believe it contains important and relevant information that a prospective employer needs to know, and do not repeat anything already included in your CV.
Notify me of new jobs
Subscribe to receive an email whenever new jobs are added in your selected sector(s)
Why Choose Us?
StaffMatters brings to you a team of enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced professionals to facilitate the recruitment of permanent and temporary/contract staff for your company. Our obsession with service excellence also extends to outsourced payroll, professionally managed by our qualified and experienced Payroll Department. In addition, StaffMatters offers general HR services (including employee annual appraisals, immigration and work permit services, exclusive time and attendance software, exclusive shift scheduling software, and more).
Jobseekers trust and rely on the StaffMatters Recruitment Team to facilitate their employment options and career growth.
StaffMatters are the specialists for all your Recruitment and Human Resource needs in Cyprus.