Last updated on: 2023-09-27 11:32:21
We have found 1 jobs for you
A big international Corporate Services Company is looking for a Senior Business Development Administrator who will be providing administrative support to the Business Development Team to achieve key targets, ensuring business documentation and tracking records are accurately kept and providing a professional interface with other company’s offices and clients. To handle any tasks assigned to them by their supervisors, to actively seek ways to drive growth, positive change and improvement and to be a proponent of the firm’s values. The Senior Administrator will report directly to the Business Development Director. This is a fully remote role for a person working from Greece as my client does not have an office in Greece. It involves setting up meetings with clients etc. in Greece.
- Achieving and monitoring of personal and team performance targets
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the core and specialized services offered by the Group
- Provide support to the business development team with new sales inquiries and follow ups
- Respond to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients
- Identify and communicate with new business leads
- Develop good knowledge regarding the sector and the market trends; ensuring that the company improves on its effectiveness in service delivery
- Build and maintain relationships with the rest of the company’s offices, ensuring synergies are in place. Provide regular updates on services
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Liaise between the clients and company’s offices for the incorporation of companies of foreign jurisdictions
- Manage reports and management information on a monthly basis to ensure the company meets up with its annual targets as set by the management
- Assist the Business Development Manager with projects assigned to the team
- Assist the Business Development Team with the monitoring of the Business Plan and Actions
- Perform market researchers via newspapers, magazines and search engines to identify new opportunities and provide support for the business development team to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Attending meetings with potential local intermediaries to build relationships
- Contributing to the Business Development Targets for PNBs and new relationships with local intermediaries
- Assist with the preparation and/or update of newsletters/mailers sent to the clients or other offices Maintain and update the mailing list
- Identifying potential problems, highlighting issues to the Business Development Director and recommending ways to address issues
- Cooperate in a positive manner to the growth of the company by providing required assistance to other teams for new inquiries
- To assist in the development and implementation of a Business Development Plan
- At least 4 years relevant experience in a similar role in the fiduciary services industry
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous BD experience in a relevant field,
- Good understanding of AML and KYC Procedures
- Understanding of Trust and Company Law
- Located in Greece
- Willing and able to travel abroad
- The salary is based on skills and experience + 13th salary + medical insurance
- The working hours are 35 hours per week (Monday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break).
- This is a fully remote role.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Business Development Administrator (Remote) with reference number 1571.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.