Jobs in the Online Entertainment Sector
Our client is a subsidiary company to in International Group of Companies who are in operation in 26 countries worldwide and with more than 100 professional staff members and a leader within the classified ads sector . My client is now actively looking to recruit further Telesales Specialists who will join a youthful and dynamic Sales Team based at their Limassol offices
- Contact new potential or existing customers to inform them about our services and its features;
- Anticipate and understand customer requirements and close sales;
- Enter and update customer information in the database;
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
- Handle any potential complaints to guarantee the company’s reputation;
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as telesales representative for at least 1 year or other sales/customer service role;
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel) and telephone systems;
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and complaints;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian would be a plus.
- Monday to Friday (NO weekends) from 9.00 am till 18.00 with 1hr lunch break.
What We Offer:
- Salary of 22 000 Euros gross annually + 500 Euros monthly bonus (total of 28 000 Euros gross)
- Health insurance private plan
- Training annual budget (1.000 Euros) to focus on your professional growth;
- Hybrid workplace (2 days remote working);
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Telesales with reference number 1597.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.