Jobs in the Management Sector
We have 1 opportunities in the Management sector for which we are currently recruiting. To see the jobs in ALL sectors, please click here: All vacancies
We would also like to invite you to sign up to receive an alert from us when new jobs become available in the Management sector (and any other sectors) in the future. Register here to be the first to know: Register
Operations & Project Specialist
Our client is the leading e-commerce marketplace in Cyprus and they are looking for an Operations and Projects Specialist, to support their growth. They are looking for a passionate individual with attention to detail and self-driven team player to join their team in Cyprus.
- Possess full and thorough understanding of Company’s processes.
- Optimise existing processes, considering company-specific operational mode.
- Build internal processes: Analyse all the procedures, drafts and communicate new ones depending on the action/needs.
- Recommend actionable improvements in internal processes to ensure processes efficiency.
- Prepare in detail flow of work in new business initiatives, identifying all necessary steps and actions.
- Support the Operations teams, providing accurate and up-to-date information on workflows.
- Be the liaison between Customer Care and Sales departments for all new projects/business initiatives.
- Be responsible for the management of workflow throughout all departments within the company.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the daily services are delivered to end-customers smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare requests to later be submitted to Group Development Team, in detailed yet comprehensive specs format.
- Test and prepare reports for new developments/releases provided by Group Development Team.
- Work closely with internal teams to communicate new implementations and platform enhancements.
- Lead the interaction with all involved parties: Internal Users, Customers, and platform end-users.
- Be the owner of Company’s CRM system, applying necessary changes to serve better Sales and Customer Care departments in-line with Company’s key objectives.
- Facilitate management needs in business specifications, reporting and testing.
- Prepare business related statistics and reports.
- Acquire experience with internal systems and update content.
- Prepare training material for new and current employees.
- Work closely with Management Team according to internal organisation needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or any other related field.
- A Master’s degree in the above areas will be considered an advantage.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in Greek and English language is mandatory.
- Experienced with processes drafting, policy development and working knowledge of procedure documentation.
- Fluency with e-commerce UX.
- Capable to acquire the complete picture/needs even when not all details are specified.
- Possess the ability to pass down the chain important/complex concepts with simple yet accurate language/manner.
- Skills in the analysis and re-engineering of processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot.
- Strong communication capabilities, emphasising in active listening.
- Ability to develop, evaluate, and edit the content, structure, and format of a range of written materials.
- Capable in organising and coordinating team members.
- Capable to communicate professionally and effectively across all company levels.
- Pay huge attention to detail on a timely manner.
- Capable of resonating with internal teams to produce excellent teamwork.
- Expose can-do attitude in under pressure conditions and adapt in fast-paced environments.
- Self-driven personality, requiring limited guidance.
- Resilient in getting challenged at your proposals/ideas.
- Remote Work
- 21 days holidays
- Technical equipment
- Ongoing training
* This is a remote-based, full-time position.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operations & Project Specialist with reference number 895.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.