Jobs in the Education Sector
For a Preschool in Limassol we are looking for a Teacher to teach and educate students according to the guidelines and standards of the school's Curriculum and to their individual educational needs, abilities and potential.
- Create weekly lesson plans based on the curriculum of the school
- Plan activities for the entire class, small groups or individuals, ensuring differentiation is used to engage all students' levels of abilities and needs
- Assess and record student development, progress and behaviour and present the information to parents and superiors, whenever instructed to by the school, through written and oral reports and meetings.
- Create and reinforce classroom rules
- Adopt and work towards the implementation of the school's development plan and Mission.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
- Advising and co-operating with the Head Teacher and other teachers for the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes (Curriculum and Extra Curriculum based), methods of teaching and assessment arrangements
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching. Through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Head Teacher
- Participating in In-Service education and training courses as well as in continuing professional development opportunities
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students and safeguarding their health and safety at all times
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school, for the better organization and administration of the school
- Registering and monitoring the attendance of students
- Plan, prepare and deliver Summer school programmes, if necessary
- Lead After school Activities when necessary
- Attend and participate in events organised by the school outside of school hours, if necessary
- Degree or certificate from a college or university in early childhood education or primary education
- Strong command of the English Language.
- The working hours are from 7:30am until 3:30pm. 1-2 times a week, teachers are added on to a fixed rota for afternoon duty until 5pm which is considered paid overtime.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Preschool Teacher with reference number 1632.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.