Full Stack Developer
My client is newly established Forex Broker based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit an experienced Full-stack Developer to join the team.
- Build, develop and implement new highly responsive user Interface(s) using React.JS and/or other programming languages as needed
- Monitor, track and improve front-end performance where needed.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Keep an eye on, investigate and resolve cases of software abnormalities.
- Identify and resolve any interface software and debugging application codes.
- Ensure cross-platform ability and mobile responsiveness of web applications developed and maintained
- Work effectively alongside designers for web application features and functionalities
- Adhere to professional coding methodologies and standards
- Staying up to date with developments in web applications, approaches and architectures
- Ensure performance, scalability, security, and reliability when developing web applications
- Ensure high coding standards, documentation, code versioning and code deployment methodologies and tools are used across all web projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent field.
- At least 3 years of experience working with an online-first business (Forex, Gaming, e-commerce etc.) as a software developer
- Experience working with Node.js, Nest.js, Sequelize, Docker, PostgreSQL and other back-end languages.
- Familiarity with technical SEO and Web optimization techniques
- Experience with Git and version control, SaaS deployment tools and Cloud solutions
- Experience with Web Components, Email automation and marketing
- The client is offering a salary of up to 5000 Euros based on skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer with reference number 950.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.