Our client is a well-established Ship Management Company in Limassol and they are looking for an Accountant for the Disbursements department to handle the issues for the vessels assign to, in line with her/his assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Assisting in Monitoring and controlling crew change costs.
- Checking/Approving Proforma DAs (PDAs)
- Assisting in Monitoring and controlling seafarers’ doctors visit during port calls
- Supporting Controlling Supervisor as necessary
- Any other tasks, which the Management may require to be carried out, and which is relevant to the duties of the position
- Previous experience in the disbursement part of a marine management related company or equivalent educational background
- Capability to use Microsoft Office software
- General knowledge in Shipping practise
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in the English language
- Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Disbursements Accountant with reference number 925.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.