KNX Automation Systems Developer
We are seeking a KNX Automation Systems Developer for our client, a pioneer and leading provider of Home Automation & Audiovisual Solutions in Cyprus. They design, supply and commission innovative technology solutions for Residential, Corporate Office, Hotel, University, Restaurant, Bar and other kinds of projects.
They have been operating since 1992 in Cyprus and abroad and over the years we have won many international awards for there projects and quality of work. They are the largest technology integrator company in Cyprus with over 30 specialized members of staff having a vast experience.
- As an Automation Systems Developer you will work closely with Director of the department and the Head of the Developer Team to achieve productivity goals and contribute to overall success the company.
- They will also ensure that all tasks assigned to them will are completed within schedules and that all the company procedures, instructions and regulations. They will train and guide new employees in the department.
- To know in depth all the products and services offered by company to clients to be able to perform correctly and efficiently their duties.
- Know how all products work and systems offered by the company. To be known, of the techniques capabilities, and the programming limitations for the products that represents the company.
- To refresh knowledge on how to program the company's products.
- Update on new products
- To be informed about the new products of systems represented by the company and refresh his knowledge for the new ways of programming
- Updating the solutions offered by the market
- To be informed about market trends, products offered by competing companies, to propose solutions and if assigned to readjust the programming.
- To report to the Project Engineer and the Head of Developers regarding the progress and problems the execution of their work
- Research and propose new innovations for the purpose of their development company planning processes
- Support Department Assistance as and when assigned to assist in programming, settings and technical matters
- Support of Sales & Marketing Department as and when assigned to undertake the study and investigation of existing possibilities and new products and inform the sales department in detail about them its findings and conclusions. (R&D)
- Programming Knowledge
- Be familiar with at least one language programming (object oriented) and to have the capability of learning new ones
- Be able to work independently and as part of a project team
- Good problem solving skills and ability to deal with uncertainty situations
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the English language
Salary and Benefits:
15,600 – 20,800 Euros Annual Gross, 13th Salary, Mobile and Laptop
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of KNX Automation Systems Developer with reference number 858.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.