Our client is an Audit and Accounting Company in Nicosia, and they are looking for an Auditor. The successful applicant’s responsibilities will be the statutory audit of Cyprus companies (local and foreign interests), operating in the field of local and international trading and provision of services. The portfolio will also include Cyprus companies owned by foreign investors operating in the areas of holding of investments and financing. This is an 100% office job, no remote working.
- Pursuing a professional qualification (ACCA)
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in an Audit Firm will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of Caseware software will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English Languages
- Knowledge of an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and initiative
- The working hours are flexible working hours.
- Monday – Thursday: you come at work between 8 – 9am and leave 5- 6pm (1 hour break 13.00 – 14.00) and Friday 8.30 – 2.30 no break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Auditor with reference number 776.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.