For a well-established and expanding audit and accounting firm Paphos we are looking for an Accounting Manager.
- Monitoring the daily performance of the accounting department
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Supervising and training employees
- Prepare and review accounting department budget
- Reconcile and review General Ledger accounts
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Maintaining financial records
- Assisting in various submissions of the reports to the Authorities
- Dealing with VAT and VIES reports
- Oversee accounting department functions to assure efficiency and compliance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Maintains accounting controls by reviewing policies and procedures, complying with local financial legal requirements
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- 5+ years of relevant experience post qualification
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Previous experience with relevant computer software (e.g. Intelisoft) will be considered as an advantage
The working hours are flexible from Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounting Manager with reference number 700.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.