Our client, a Software Services Company for the online dating sector based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of UX Designer / Web Designer who is hungry for success.
As a UX Designer you are a part of an iterative design process to tackle complex tasks and challenges into intuitive, effective, and delightful User Experience for millions of people from around the world – whether first-time users or sophisticated experts. Achieving this objective requires cooperation with Designers, their Research Team, Developers and Product Managers, and more stakeholders throughout the entire design process – from user flows and wireframes to user interface mockups and prototypes. In each phase, it is up to you to anticipate what our users and stakeholders need, to be their voice, and to make sure that the finished product surprises and delights them.
- Drive product design from discovery to implementation for parts of dating websites (onboarding, first-time experience, safety, etc.)
- Effective collaboration within cross-functional Product teams in a fast and agile environment – work closely with UX Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers and collaborate with Designers and UX Writers to craft superior user experience
- Transform abstract concepts pragmatically into feasible solutions by approaching them with a strong problem-solving mindset
- Build and maintain the design system
- Present flows and designs, and promote user-centricity in your team
- Represent the user needs at all levels of decision making
- Several years of experience in working with a digital product company/agency/consulting, specifically in consumer-facing mobile
- Pronounced experience in designing websites is a must
- Strong expertise in Figma
- Think holistically about business, users, interconnectivity of the problems and scalability of solutions while designing
- Sound knowledge and experience in building & maintaining a design system
- A proficient ability of storytelling, articulation and presentation of your design decisions and solutions
- You know when to concentrate on speed and when to put quality first, and you can focus on the details
- Flexibility, confidence, and an affinity toward innovation
- Excellent English skills
- German / Russian is a strong Plus
Working hours: 9am – 17:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of UX Designer with reference number 616.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.