Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are looking to hire a SEO Manager to be responsible for improving the company’s organic search results through specifically created SEO best practice and various other activities.
- Create and implement SEO strategy and content plan based on researching competitors, industry trends and keywords to optimize results based on specific budgets and objectives.
- Review, analyze and identity the most powerful and optimal words for use on the company websites and on company Social channels.
- ASO – Optimize company App store.
- Monitor traffic, page speed, mobile first / friendly and DTOX company backlink profile and websites on a monthly base.
- Compile and use SEO performance reports to identify SEO performance and areas requiring improvement both on page and off page.
- Work alongside the SEM and PPC specialists to evaluate product offering traffic, landing page quality, content, design security and demographics of prospective clients when determining keywords and campaigns
- To research and implement latest industry trends and best practices
- Share reports and presentations periodically with your direct manager.
- Spread the word about about the company! create articles and build backlinks to company web properties in several languages based on the marketing budget and SEO strategy.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising
- A minimum of four years full time SEO experience for a company or equivalent freelance work
- Knowledge of SEO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change
- Experience with primary and second tier search engine
- Basic understanding of programming and web design
- Holistic understanding of how websites and search engines work and how to maintain and improve traffic
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyze online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong IT skills and some programming abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and analytic mindset
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Team player with strong work ethic
The working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
The company is offering a competitive salary based on qualifications, skills and experience including an excellent benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of SEO Manager with reference number 576.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.