Our client is an Audit and Accounting Company in Nicosia, and they are looking for an Auditor Trainee without experience and they are looking for someone who has just commenced the ACCA. The successful applicant’s responsibilities will be the statutory audit of Cyprus companies (local and foreign interests), operating in the field of local and international trading and provision of services. The portfolio will also include Cyprus companies owned by foreign investors operating in the areas of holding of investments and financing. This is an 100% office job, no remote working.
- ACCA/ACA Qualification (in progress or just commenced)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good knowledge of Caseware software
- Fluency in both Greek and English Languages
- Knowledge of an additional language will be considered an advantage
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and initiative
- Adaptability, resilience and efficiency
The working hours are flexible working hours. Monday – Thursday: you come at work between 8 – 9am and leave 5- 6pm (1 hour break 13.00 – 14.00) and Friday 8.30 – 2.30 no break.
The company is offering a salary of approximately 1,000 Euros gross and they are paying ACCA courses and every subject passed means 100 Euros increase in your salary.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Auditor Trainee with reference number 495.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.