Junior Crewing Officer
Our client is an international shipping company in the river cruise industry in Limassol. They are now looking to employ a highly motivated Junior Crewing Officer for their nautical and hotel team. This is a unique opportunity in a global and fast-growing company.
- Ensure mandatory crew documentation is on file prior to crew embarkation
- Researching travel solution and booking flight, train, bus tickets for our crew
- Preparing and sending out travel information to crew, vessel, operations, and agent
- Participate in cross-training to enable step up vacation support for Crewing Officer position
- Cross-checking invoices for crew flights and uniform deductions
- Online registration and de-registration of the crew with the health insurance company
- Provide administrative support to Crewing Officers & Visa Control Officer where possible.
- Crewing experience or at the very least travel planning experience is a must
- A degree in Shipping, Human Resources or any related field is an advantage
- Good organizational and communicational skills are required
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure when immediate changes are needed
- A teamplayer with attention to detail and an independent working style
- Fluent in the English language (verbal and written). German is an advantage
- Indefinite working permit for Cyprus/EU
- The working hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 17.30 pm with 30 minutes lunch
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Crewing Officer with reference number 2190.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.