Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Our client is a very well established Investment Firm based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit a highly experienced, responsible and strong Chief Technology Officer to join their team of professionals. This job represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, professionally savvy Chief Technology Officer to further continue their career with one of the leading investment firms operating in Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the CEO and leading the entire IT function.
- Developing the technical aspects of the Company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Managing software engineering teams through cross-functional projects.
- Managing the entire software development team through cross-functional projects.
- Leading technical strategic development to achieve current and future goals.
- Implementing technologies and processes that aid technical efficiency and service quality.
- Ensuring new projects are fit for purpose, delivered as per requirements, on time and to budget.
- Ensuring system and development performance is monitored and enhanced.
- Providing leadership and management guidance and objectively assessing the performance of all direct reports.
- Performing other duties as requested.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Previous working experience in a senior technology position within the Forex industry will be considered a significant advantage.
- Ability to understand and keep up-to-date with new technology development trends and carry out relevant technology reviews in order to develop leading technology products.
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor large technical teams, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- A thirst for knowledge and process improvement.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with reference number 2188.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.