Our client is a very well established Investment Firm based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit a highly experienced, responsible and strong Media Buyer to join their team of professionals and to continue their career in joining one of the leading investment firms operating in Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and optimize online marketing campaigns.
- Work with spy – services and look for converting ads.
- Develop relationships with media partners, negotiate favourable terms, and manage advertising budgets effectively.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide regular reports with key insights, making data – driven recommendations for improvement.
Skills & Experience:
- Higher education in Marketing or in any relevant field.
- Previous working experience of at least 2 years in a Media Buying role withing Forex companies, Brokerage Firms or E – Commerce.
- Proven experience in media buying, with a strong focus on the forex or financial industry.
- Advance knowledge of the Google ads and Facebook platforms, as well as buying processes within both platforms.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast – paced environment.
- Strong problem – solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Data driven thinking.
- Experience with services: Indigo, AdHeart, IMKLO or similar.
- Availability of successful cases in the Forex/Crypto/Gambling vertical over the last 2 – 3 months.
- Experience in managing B2C and lead generation campaigns.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Media Buyer with reference number 2186.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.