Head of Marketing
Our client is a very well established Investment Firm based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit a highly experienced, responsible and strong Head of Marketing to join their team of professionals. This job represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced, professionally savvy Head of Marketing to further continue their career in joining one of the leading investment firms operating in Cyprus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set marketing goals and objectives as well as plan, and implement and manage the marketing content strategy.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, including internal teams, external partners and customers, to shape marketing strategies that align with the company's business goals.
- Position the company’s brand in a clear and consistent way in all marketing strategies and tactics to increase awareness, uniqueness, relevance, esteem, and reputation, and motivate our target audience.
Skills & Experiences:
- Higher education in marketing, economics or business administration. Additional courses in finance or investments will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in marketing, Fin -Tech or Online Industry, including at least 2 years as a head of marketing department in a company related to the forex market or fintech sector.
- Understanding of the Forex Market: Good knowledge of the financial market and basic terms associated with trading. Experience trading in financial markets will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages both verbal and written.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, ability to work in and manage a team. Experience interacting with various departments of the company and clients.
- Experience in digital marketing: Understanding of basic digital marketing tools, such as contextual advertising, SEO, SMM and others. Experience with marketing automation technologies will also be an advantage.
- Analytical Skills: Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to develop marketing strategies and make decisions. Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics will be an advantage.
- Multichannel Advertising Communication: knowledge of using multichannel advertising communications, including digital and traditional media, to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- The adaptability to changing market conditions, technologies and marketing trends, which is critical to success in the dynamic FinTech and Forex sectors.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Marketing with reference number 2185.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.