Personal Assistant to the CEO
Our client, an FMCG Group with offices in Limassol, is looking for a Personal Assistant for the CEO of the company.
- To provide PA/Administrative support to the CEO
- Managing internal and external correspondence
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes when necessary
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Be responsible for filing system
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Assist with additional general office tasks and other secretarial duties as needed
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language (speaking and writing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of Word and Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Dynamic, flexible and loyal person
- This is an on-site role
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm (Flexible)
- The client is offering a salary of 24k – 26k based on experience, qualifications and skills.
- The client is also open to discussing part-time work
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Personal Assistant to the CEO with reference number 2178.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.