IT Support Analyst
Our client is an internationally renowned independent third-party Ship Management Company managing over 600 diverse types of vessels. They are looking to hire an IT Support Analyst to be based in Nicosia.
Job Position Summary:
- Acting as a face for our Digital/IT team, this role is a key point of contact for end users for IT incidents and service requests.
- Manage incidents and requests through to completion, escalating and communicating with internal and external parties as needed.
- The service desk is a critical function of business operations and needs to work closely with users in a fast-paced, team environment with solid communication skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- A typical day will include covering responsibilities such as :
- Handling Incidents, Service Request and Identifying Trends
- Take ownership of incidents and service requests ensuring successful completion within the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills to facilitate this process
- Proactively Identify repeat issues or service risks and aid in prevention improving our customer service, internal processes and operations
- Managing Vendors & Finances
- Obtain quotations, manage the purchasing and invoicing for IT equipment and licenses obtaining the best value for the organisation
- Manage IT assets through their lifecycle from purchase to disposal
- Teamwork & Sharing Knowledge
- Share knowledge aiding team colleagues and our customers
- Create knowledge articles for the self-service portal
- Supporting IT Infrastructure and systems.
- Relationship (mostly Internal and or External) and Nature of Communication List the internal and external points of interactions that are required of this job.
- Internal: Daily interaction with all levels of organisation including remote workers, global office workers and ship-based personnel.
- External: Vendors – Suppliers of IT equipment and services
Job Experience, Functional Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of Desktop/Laptop and Operating System (Windows/ Mac OS) support
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite knowledge in particular Administration, Teams, Outlook and Sharepoint
- Strong customer focus – identifies needs and finds solutions to meet them
- Hands-on experience of dealing with Meraki/Cisco or other next-gen firewalls
- Experience with IT asset management and automation tools such as Desktop Central
- Audio-Video/Video Conferencing support
- Industry certification in: Microsoft MCSE, Microsoft 365, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Security, or ITIL
- Project Management – running small-scale projects from inception to completion using good project management practices
- Analysis and Problem Solving (Level 2): Uses critical thinking to address problems. Able to perform root cause analysis on complex problems to identify underlying trends and put forward well-thought out solutions to address the causes
- Listening and Communicating (Level 1) : Listens and responds to the audience using active listening skills. Ask questions for clarification. Can speak and write clearly when interacting with onshore and offshore colleagues.
- Collaboration, Inclusion and Teamwork (Level 1): A good team player that is personable, friendly, polite and takes the time to know people. Collaborates with onshore and offshore colleagues well.
- Customer focus (Level 2): Understands the needs of the customer clarifying requirements and expectations. Adapts as necessary to changing requirements and is responsive, helpful with all requests. Sets high quality for service delivery.
- Planning and Organizing (Level 1): Uses the supplied tools effectively, staying on top of routine tasks and planning for busy periods.
- Promptly Updates people when plans change.
- Initiative (Level 1): Understand why things are the way they are. Set high standards for work. Take initiative to make simple improvements to processes within their own area.
- Accountability (Level 2): Responsible for delivery own work without unnecessary supervision. Always demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour being a role model for others. Invites constructive feedback adjusting actions accordingly. Thinks through mistakes made and finds ways to prevent reoccurrence
- 1800-2200 Gross – Competitive salary based on experience
- + 13th Salary
- +Family Medical Coverage
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Support Analyst with reference number 2172.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.