Our client, an Audit and Accountancy firm, in Limassol is looking to hire a Junior Accountant, preferably with working experience within an accounting firm but my client does also consider recent graduates.
- Recording transactions in the accounting system
- Preparation of VAT, VIES and Intrastat returns
- Perform Bank, Debtors, and Creditors Reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or LCCI Higher
- 0 – 2 years of recent practical experience in accounting
- Knowledge of the INTELISOFT program will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, World)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and writing
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm with a 15 minute break and Friday from 8am
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 2169.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.