Real Estate Operations Analyst
Our client is a long standing established property entity, whose core business is Real Estate in Limassol. They are looking to hire an Real Estate Operations Analyst to join the team.
By joining our team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants.
What you will do:
- As a Real Estate Operations Analyst, you will be part of our STAYS department, which is responsible for managing a portfolio of apartments available for short-term rental.
- The department is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations and profitability of the short-term rental service while maintaining excellent engagement with all stakeholders.
- Your role includes analyzing information regarding the profitability of the service while communicating effectively with all the stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the service.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the management and smooth operation of short-term rental services for existing and future projects.
- Liaise, manage and negotiate with contractors, vendors, and external business partners ensuring smooth operation of the service.
- Responsible for the quarterly reporting including but not limited to issuance of statements and reports for the performance of the service.
- Analyze and present the results, and report on the outcomes to the stakeholders and management (i.e. explaining results, responding to questions regarding the results etc).
- Managing the addition of new units in the short-term rental service (including communication with stakeholders, exchange of contracts, onboarding process, and supervising unit set-up).
- Define and monitor the pricing strategy for the service.
- Conducting market analysis and research, following market trends and demand changes to determine and update the pricing strategy
- Preparation and monitoring of budget and cash flow projections for the service.
- Responsible for collecting, checking and processing invoices from various suppliers and partners.
- Liaise with the on-site teams (housekeeping, maintenance etc) to ensure smooth operation of the service (placing and monitoring orders etc).
- Partner with other departments in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
- Provide internal consultancy for rental prices through market research.
- Ensure timely data collection to update operational metrics to achieve productivity targets.
- Enhancing short-term rental operations by following business strategies and practice methods.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for the service.
- Stay abreast of local regulations to ensure properties comply with legal requirements in the Cyprus market.
Qualifications and Personal Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Management, Hospitality Management, Real estate Management, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in any of the above fields will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- A basic understanding of accounting and finance is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Up to 23,500 gross per annum including the 13th salary, depending on experience + Discretionary Annual bonus based on performance.
- Monday – Friday: 08.00-17.00 or 09.00-18.00 with 1h lunch break between 13:00-14:00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Operations Analyst with reference number 2168.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.