Junior Brokerage Officer
Our client, a CySEC regulated and licensed Fintech Start-up based in Limassol is looking for a Junior Brokerage Officer to join their growing team in Limassol.
- Daily management and monitoring of the Company’s Platforms to ensure their smooth operation.
- Preparing reports as required by company management and regulatory authorities.
- Performing routine monitoring tasks to ascertain system performance and optimizing system parameters when needed.
- Reviewing client accounts upon requests relating to trading activity and/or platform performance and providing resolution for such inquiries.
- Drafting and updating departmental policies, procedures and manuals.
- Participating in internal and external audits.
- Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments.
- Handling transaction reporting.
- Managing business critical real-time trading systems in order to identify issues and problem areas.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution.
- Keeping up to date with changes in market regulations.
- Performing competitor analysis and market research as required.
- University/College or other Degree in relevant fields (Finance, Economics, Mathematics or other).
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar position within the Forex industry.
- Holder of the CySEC Certification.
- Good knowledge of the financial markets.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written.
- Salary: 1,400- 1,600 EUR gross/ month
- Working hours Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Brokerage Officer with reference number 2164.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.