Junior Compliance Assistant
Our client, a CySEC regulated and licensed Fintech Start-up based in Limassol is looking for a Junior Compliance Assistant to join their growing team in Limassol.
- Draft relevant compliance policies and procedures and monitor their practical implementation by the relevant departments.
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints.
- Monitoring accounts for suspicious trading practices.
- Review, approve and/or monitor communications and information to Clients (including customer support communications, marketing communications, affiliate websites).
- Be updated with new legislation and regulation updates.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to Regulatory Authorities and Management.
- Conduct internal compliance audits and report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for correction of any deficiencies to the Head of Compliance.
- Maintain close collaboration and communication with relevant authorities and other counterparts, as appropriate.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
- University degree in Law/Business/Finance/Risk Management/Accounting/Economics or a related field.
- +1 year of experience within the forex industry is a must.
- Holder of CySEC certification
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Computer literate.
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting deadlines.
- Salary: 1,500- 1,800 EUR gross/ month
- Working hours Monday- Friday 9am- 6pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Compliance Assistant with reference number 2163.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.