Retention Officer ROW
Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a fluent English speaking Retention Officer ROW (Rest of the World) region.
- Cultivate relationship with existing clients
- Increase the number of deposits
- Engage with clients through various channels, including phone calls, emails, and live chat, to initiate and maintain meaningful retention
- Actively listen to clients' objections and concerns, and address them in a constructive and persuasive manner to overcome barriers and move the sales process forward
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients
- Meet personal and team targets
- Promote company’s brand
- Utilize CRM and sales tools to accurately track and manage the clients, opportunities, and customer interactions
- Execution of Retention Strategy
- Manage client satisfaction through proactive support, training, and incentive offerings, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date information
- English, any other language a plus
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a FX Retention role
- Result oriented and self-motivated person
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Open-minded and flexible
- Team player
- Professional communication skills
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand business
- The working hours are 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday (onsite role)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Retention Officer ROW with reference number 2161.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.