Project Manager (hybrid)
Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Project Manager. This role will cover both managing Software Development Projects and implementing Technology Department initiatives. This position is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop a career in Project Management or IT Management within a highly respected and well-established Organization. For the right candidate, there is also the option to lead the small PM Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus and 4+ years of experience in project management, as well as having worked in the fields of online trading or financial services. They will contribute greatly to the day-to-day development processes of the team, including but not limited to assisting with the planning, coordination, and execution of company projects. Ideally, they will be able to stand-in for the CIO and conduct department-wide activities if circumstances necessitate it.
- Manage Projects for all business streams – Marketing, Sales, Retention, Customer Support, Risk-Management, Finance and Compliance; and the Technology Teams – IT, and Operations
- Work with the business to create high quality and mature requirements for development
- Prioritize, plan, and define both projects and tasks to achieve business goals
- Maintain and improve sprint planning, making sure that deliverables satisfy business needs
- Oversee the task management processes and procedures of the department
- Coordinate technology resources (Mobile, Web, Application, QA, Operations, and the DB team) for the flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate release management – confirming scope, managing expectations, identifying dependencies, and communicating with stakeholders and technology
- Support the technology teams to deliver high quality products on time and achieve the project goals.
- 4+ years of working experience as a Project Manager.
- A certification in Project Management (PMP, Prince2)
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in the Forex Industry, or Financial Services/Fintech is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project & task management systems such JIRA or Redmine
- Strong Organizational skills are a must.
- Time Management Skills as required to manage multiple priorities and deliver quality results on time.
- Must be able to work both independently and in coordination with other team members.
- A certification in Development Management, or IT Service Management, would be beneficial.
- The working hours start 7:30-9am and end from 4:30-6pm Monday to Friday. Upon passing probation, two days per week may be worked from home.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Project Manager (hybrid) with reference number 2159.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.