Our client, a medical organisation focusing on clinical genetics and phlebotomy, is looking to hire a Secretary to join their laboratory, based in Limassol.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Managing office supplies
- Organizing documents
- Answering inquiries from visitors and callers
- Report to the Operations Supervisor and respond to assistance required
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Fluent in English, Greek and Russian
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of the Medical Industry will be considered an advantage
- Strong Administration/Office capabilities
- €1000 – 1500 monthly gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Secretary with reference number 2158.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.