Our client, a tools and accessories provider to the global Construction and Engineering industries, is looking to hire a Sales Engineer to be based at their offices in Athens – Greece.
- Overseeing the sales of the Fixing and Fastening Equipment.
- Follow up with Clients regarding pending sales orders
- Assist any Clients with queries regarding products and orders
- Keep in regular contact with existing and potential clients to maintain and develop stronger relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Fluent in English and Greek an advantage.
- Civil Engineering Degree an advantage.
- Previous experience in sales, customer services and/or relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- EU National a must
- Salary 1500 net
- Bonus on target sales
- Work shall be only in Athens, initially
- Employee must have car – we shall pay his fuel
- Monday to Friday Flexible working hours e.g., 8am-5pm, 8:30am-5:30pm, 9am-6pm)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Engineer with reference number 2154.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.