Accountant / Financial Controller (Russian speaking)
Our client is a holding company within the International Group of the companies operating on drilling market in Limassol and they are looking for an Accountant / Financial Controller on a permanent basis. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for daily accounting, preparing financial documents, tax matters, managing company financial and accounting activities up to the issue of financial statements, government reporting and audit.
- Handle the entire accounting activities in accordance with the company policies
- Prepare and manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Prepare and review expenses, payroll and invoice documents in accounting system
- Ensure invoices have gone through detailed verification
- Assist with the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness
- Daily update of the accounting records of our group of Companies
- Performing data reconciliation balances within CYCOM accounting system
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly financial reports.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Communication and coordination with various departments within the Company and third parties for issue resolution.
- Verify the accuracy of data and data processing of accounting and bookkeeping-related information.
- Execute and record payment/bank transactions and accurately reflect these on the accounting records.
- Ensure compliance with applied accounting standards and principles.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assisting on audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains financial information confidential.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within accountancy role
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance / accounting related field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skill, detail oriented
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Russian preferred
- Ability to think proactively and work in an open, team environment
- The company is offering a salary of up to 2,500 Euros net based on experience
- The working hours are 8.30am – 17.00, Monday to Friday (100% office job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant / Financial Controller with reference number 2152.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.