Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Corporate Administrator to be part of their team.
- Working closely with senior management, in helping to deliver client the objectives, budget and timetable for all corporate accounting, financial reporting, tax and regulatory/compliance functions
- Liaising and negotiating with main external service providers, advisors, and counterparties
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the corporate department
- Prepare, execute, and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns
- Maintain registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law and update records in company's computer systems and databases
- Assist clients in meeting trust and company compliance requirements with the CySEC and other regulatory bodies
- Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the Registrar of Companies are made on time, and that all Certificates are updated and kept in file.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies and procedures, agreed operational, and control processes
- Work closely with the corporate and accounting teams, supporting each other to meet client needs
- Prepare application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Liaise with Authorities (including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc.)
- Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts
- Arrange set up of companies and trusts
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database
- Performing other administrative duties on request
- At least three years' experience as a Corporate Administrator
- A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered an advantage.
- Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required
- Computer literate – Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages is required.
- Knowledge of databases is a very significant advantage
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines, working under pressure and plan work around deadlines
- €2000-2500 monthly gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Corporate Administrator with reference number 2145.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.