For a well-established and expanding audit and accounting firm Paphos we are looking for an Office Administrator.
- Handle office’s reception, but not limited to answering and transferring phone calls, register and distribute incoming/outgoing correspondence both e mails and regular post, redirect e mails and mails accordingly
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately
- Typing and copying documents
- Completing, submitting and following up of Social Insurance and Registrar of Companies changes/submissions/payments etc
- Liaising with Associates and Clients
- Provide timely and efficient administrative assistance to the director and staff of the company
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office
- Making meetings preparations and offering coffee/tea etc
- Invoicing and monitoring of Clients’ receivables
- Other day-to day general administrative duties
- Relevant College or university degree (administration degree or studies related to economics/business)
- Previous experience in similar role in a Cyprus based Audit/Accounting firm will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitask abilities
- A hard working and enthusiastic outlook
- Initiative and good organisational skills for follow up
- Business awareness
- Ability to work and respond under pressure
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.30 except Wednesday 8.00-14.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 2143.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.