Russian-speaking Corporate Administrator
Our client is an Administrative Service Provider that renders professional company services for incorporation and administration in Cyprus and other jurisdictions (the customers are mainly from Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and other CIS countries) and they are looking for a Russian-speaking Corporate Administrator for the company's Nicosia office. This is a small company so they are looking for flexible people who are taking initiative and responsibility. It is required for the right Candidate to be appointed as Nominee Director/Shareholder for the group of client’s companies. The Company may also require the successful candidate to become a Compliance Officer with the possibility to be appointed as second Director for the Board of the Directors with all requirements applied for the duties and responsibilities due to that position.
- Working with the Company’s corporate documents. Preparation of necessary documentation such as acceptances, resignations, instruments and resolutions;
- Assisting with opening and maintaining bank accounts;
- Managing client’s files, drafting, filing, archiving, labelling and photocopying;
- Assisting to Compliance officer with review and update of company’s profiles;
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, I.R.D, and filling out relevant forms;
- Acting as a nominee director/shareholder/secretary or signatory on the bank accounts when (and if) necessary for the Cypriot companies under administration;
- Organizing work with the other nominees;
- Liaising with clients over the telephone, via e-mails and etc.;
- Sorting incoming correspondence and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Preparation of documents and forms for Cyprus Company formation and maintenance of statutory records;
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Composing and typing routine letters, memo, reports, minutes of meetings;
- Assistance in the filling of annual accounts/audits;
- Translating prepared material while maintain correct grammar format and content;
Some office manager’s duties:
- Meeting visitors, placing them in the meeting rooms, serving of tea-coffee-water; Maintaining the Outlook Common Calendar;
- Travel support for business trips (tickets, hotel booking);
- Organization of congratulations of Company’s partners and clients on holidays, etc.
Some financial and other duties:
- Billing of the clients,
- Rendering regular help to the financial, marketing and administrative divisions of the company
- Prior experience within an administrative services provider is required (more than 5 years);
- Fluent Russian and English are required; Fluent Greek is considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of corporate services procedures (incl. drafting of documents, issuing invoices, preparation of documents related to companies’ registration and other administrative support);
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to work with customers and be customer-focused;
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complicated tasks;
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task performance and be result-oriented, attention to details;
- EU citizen/ work permit
- The salary is 1,700 – 2,300 Euros gross based on skills and experience
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (onsite job). in a comfortable, modern office in a business center located in the heart of the city.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Corporate Administrator with reference number 2140.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.