Chief Financial Officer (Forex)
Our client is an Forex/CFD Broker based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Chief Financial Officer to head up the Accounting/ Financial department. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the business, managing risk, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. Your role will be instrumental in supporting the company's growth and profitability.
- Develop and execute the financial strategy in alignment with the company's business objectives.
- Ensure that financial resources are allocated effectively to optimize operations.
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A):
- Lead the FP&A function to create budgets, forecasts, and financial models.
- Analyze performance, and revenue streams, to provide insights for decision-making.
- Stay updated with financial regulations relevant to CFDs and ensure full compliance.
- Manage relationships with regulatory bodies and oversee internal compliance efforts.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including profit and loss statements, reconciliations, and financial disclosures.
- Comply with financial reporting standards.
Cash Flow Management:
- Monitor and manage cash flows to meet operation requirements, settlements, and operational expenses.
Tax Planning and Compliance:
- Develop tax strategies to optimize tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with tax laws.
- Lead and mentor the finance and risk management teams, providing guidance and support to ensure the highest standards of financial operations.
C2B Payment Solutions:
- In charge of PSPs, reconciliations, risk, pricing, forecasting, and management.
- Conducting audits on all the group offices worldwide ensuring resources are allocated effectively to optimize operations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Fully or partially qualified ACCA/CPA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be considered as an advantage.
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in CFD management roles within the financial services or trading industry.
- Proven experience in financial management and payment processing within the forex or financial services industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in handling financial transactions.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using financial software and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex financial concepts to non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and dynamic market conditions.
- Strong problem-solving skills in the context of risk management and financial operations.
- The salary has been left open to negotiations based on experience, previous companies worked for
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Financial Officer (Forex) with reference number 2133.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.