Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for an English Content Creator with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the Financial Markets. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast moving and dynamic team and to work with industry leaders to produce high quality online and offline campaigns.
- Create fresh original content based on research and brainstorming about the company’s products and services
- Produce all types of marketing content for: news, press releases, website pages, landing pages, emails, social media posts and campaigns, banners, promotional material, push notifications, brochures and manuals
- Create video Scripts and Stories
- Develop ideas for campaigns and suggest new content
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per requirements
- Ensure that web content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability and SEO presence
- Work with the marketing team to identify opportunities in the market
- Analyze data and trends to create content that resonates with target audiences
- Stay up to date with industry trends and develop new content ideas
- Monitor and measure the success of content campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communication, or related field
- Excellent creativity and storytelling skills in English
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Content Creator
- Previous experience in FX or the finance industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- The working hours are from 8-10am until 5-7pm respectively, 1 day per week working from home
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Content Creator with reference number 2130.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.