Full Stack Developer
Our client is a Fund Management company with offices in Cyprus and in the UK and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Full Stack Developer for their Limassol offices.
If you are passionate about technology then you are the person we are looking for!
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Developing the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing back-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform and cross-browser optimization.
- Creating and managing databases.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Compose well-designed code, contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, and follow industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test, and refactor the existing and new websites while making sure that the core product software and databases are strong and optimized.
- Research and integrate new web technologies to facilitate related procedures and tools.
- Provide recommendations for emerging trends.
- Actively participating in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support thousands of active users in a distributed environment.
- Taking care of application performance and scalability.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience
- Thorough understanding of web design
- Proficiency with version control.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Vue.js and Next.js.
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks such as PHP, Laravel and ExpressJS.
- Familiarity with React, React Native and database technologies such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with Static CMS will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably.
- Positive can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- The remuneration package based on skills and experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer with reference number 2110.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.