Our client is a Fund Management company with offices in Cyprus and in the UK and they are currently recruiting for a Receptionist for their Limassol offices.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and ensure they are comfortable during their visit
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel, accommodations and/or reservations
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, scanning and faxing
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering office supplies
- General secretarial duties
- Previous Receptionist/Secretarial experience
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of computers.
- Based on experience and around 1500 Euros gross monthly
- Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Receptionist with reference number 2109.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.