Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineer or Architect)
Our client, a Construction Company with Head offices in Greece, is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineer or Architect) that can also supervise construction projects on site, to become part of team at the Limassol offices in Cyprus.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of cost estimates for civil/architectural works and preparation of Bid Documents
- Determining project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Supervising construction projects, ensuring compliance with engineering designs and confirming specifications.
- Directing, monitoring, and controlling the activities of Civil/Architectural Subcontractors.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent Command of English both written and spoken
- Tender Preparation Skills
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Site Development and Coordination skills
- Organisation and Planning skills
- Problem solving
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering or architectural engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of engineering or architectural experience.
- Salary based on skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineer or Architect) with reference number 2108.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.