Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to onboard a Product Analyst. As a Product Analyst for Marketing domain, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our marketing campaigns and educational content.
Collaborating closely with the Marketing department, you will contribute to the development of innovative campaigns, develop, and enhance the educational section of our website and client area. Your analytical skills and strategic insights will be instrumental in optimizing user engagement, user experience, conversion, and brand awareness across all marketing touchpoints.
What the job looks like?
- The Product Analyst for Marketing Domain will have the opportunity to:
- Support Marketing team in developing business plans and strategies including campaigns and educational section of the Client Area and company’s website.
- Use analytics and data-driven insights to inform decisions on campaigns, educational programs, and goals in alignment with Marketing department, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Focus on evaluating key metrics related to campaign effectiveness, audience engagement, conversion rates, and educational outcomes.
- Work closely with the Client Area general Product Owner, and the Chief Product Officer (CPO) to ensure the coherence of the product roadmap and in case of priority conflicts.
- Partner with Marketing, IT Development, Business Development, UI/UX, and Customer Service teams to ensure seamless feature implementation and execution.
- Develop comprehensive documentation, including product requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and process flows, aligning them with marketing and educational objectives.
- Prioritize and manage a well-organized backlog of features and improvements.
- Support the Project Management Office (PMO) team when projects intersect with the marketing product functionalities.
- Create clear and detailed mappings of business and user needs to guide the development of marketing-related features and functionalities.
- Conduct internal training sessions to keep teams updated on new systems, policies, or procedures related to marketing and educational processes.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- BSc/MAs in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Business-related, or similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product development.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Experience in requirements gathering, product management, and complex projects.
- Experience leading cross functional product management initiatives and have worked with front and back-end engineering teams, design, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile software product development is a plus.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities and organizational skills.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Birthday Half Day off plus a gift.
- Complimentary Lunch once per week.
- Loyalty benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Product Analyst with reference number 2101.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.