Social Media Manager
Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to onboard a Social Media Manager. Social Trading Specialist will monitor and analyze user activity, trading performance, and market trends on social trading, MAM/PAMM platforms.
What the job looks like?
- The Social Media Manager will have the chance to:
- Manage various marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, forums) to reach these goals and develop the company’s brand.
- Manage social media posts daily.
- Monitor the activity on social media platforms to respond in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and manage forums: Handle the communication and provide official responses
- Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Work closely with the design and content team to produce materials in a timely manner.
- Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a social media, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience advertising across a wide variety of channels such as Google and Meta are a big plus.
- Marketing degree considered a big advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and accurately. Attention to detail is critical.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- High level of work-ethic.
- Excellent team player.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Birthday Half Day off plus a gift.
- Complimentary Lunch once per week.
- Hybrid working schedule.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Social Media Manager with reference number 2100.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.