Our client, a Property Development Company in Limassol is looking for a Procurement Officer. The selected candidate will be joining the Development Department of the company.
- Expand the Procurement function and support the best possible commercial terms for the business
- Support during pre-acquisitions, analyzing current supply chain agreements, establishing potential suppliers and the high-level operational costs to assess the feasibility of a purchase
- Assist on a more effective approach and development of the Procurement at all businesses within the Group
- Gathering tender requirements always based on specs, follow arithmetical and technical evaluations, award of the successful bidder
- Maintain high-level contract negotiations with major local and/or overseas suppliers, aiming the best materials as the lowest costs based on the required lead time
- Ensure an appropriate procurement strategy is established for each requirement, to achieve the best value based on quality
- Provide effective support on procurement operations across the business within the Group
- Maintaining and monitoring the filing system per case
- Other duties as assigned within the department.
- Degree or qualified through experience in Procurement Department or Supply Chain management or similar is a must
- An extensive Procurement background at all areas of Procurement focused preferably on Construction/Development in a high standard environment is a must
- Proven track record in a supply chain role, ideally with Group or multi-site responsibility
- Proven strategic sourcing, influencing and negotiation skills
- Must be able to communicate Procurement objectives clearly and convey the benefits to the management
- Financial literacy and proven commercial expertise & the ability to develop and monitor budgets
- Greek and English Language is a must.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Procurement Officer with reference number 2095.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.