Brands Account Manager
Our client, an international Media Marketing Company with offices internationally, is looking to hire an extraordinary Brands Account Manager to join the team at their Limassol based offices. The Brands Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and further developing the company’s Fintech Affiliate Network. In this role, you will manage the communication with B2B advertisers that are buying traffic from the Company. The Brand Account manager reports directly to the Network Manager.
- Develop and maintain existing relations with Advertisers through ongoing and intensive contact.
- Find and engage new partnerships, maintain long-term mutual cooperation on a win-win basis with new network clients.
- Support and retention of existing Advertisers in the network to maximise joint activity.
- Daily monitoring and performance optimization of dedicated pool of affiliates sending traffic to advertisers: checking stats, confirming bumps or decreases in rates, scaling of profitable campaigns, adding and testing new sources
- Perform traffic planning and buying caps of leads with the network advertisers across a variety of geos.
- Negotiate and close traffic selling deals with ongoing network clients.
- Achieve revenue targets as outlined in the Business Plan.
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
- Basic sales and negotiation skills
- Sales mentality
- Understanding of basic affiliate metrics, unit economics and models of cooperation: CPA, CPL, CPS, Revenue Share, EPC, ROI
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Data-driven and results-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to travel to worldwide affiliate events.
- Basic analytical understanding and data base decision making
Nice to have:
- Crypto Casinos experience
- Working experience in an affiliate network or ad industry of at least 1 year
- Working experience with known tracking solutions: Trackbox/ Get linked /cake/in-house
- Basic knowledge of how to set up postbacks for correct stats transfer.
- Global understanding of online advertising markets: traffic sources, verticals, monetization models
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary based on qualifications, experience and skills
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Brands Account Manager with reference number 2090.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.