Financial Reporting Manager
Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and overseeing the full cycle of the financial reporting and provision of data to the Top Management.
Moreover, the successful candidate will have under his/her supervision the Financial Reconciliation, Payments, and Reporting department. The position reports directly to the company’s CFO.
- Manage the preparation and execution process of various daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures relating to reporting activities.
- Proactively monitor and examine data reports to identify and resolve bottlenecks, trends, risks, and necessary improvements.
- Identify errors and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner with accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyse and collect data from various types of business reports to determine the financial impact of current activities, future initiatives, and strategic decisions to the Senior Management.
- Design, implement and coordinate reporting tools and visualizations to deliver real-time insights to business data.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth execution of all processes, investigate and/or resolve discrepancies when occur.
- Oversee, plan, and allocate the production of reports to the teams and ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify areas of improvement and propose suggestions for further development including but not limited to software, processes, training of the team etc.
- Handle and carry out ad-hoc analysis and reporting deliverables to the Senior Management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from the Senior Management.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar position within the forex industry.
- BSc in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified or partially Qualified is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is must.
- Excellent understanding of financial reporting standards.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/ Excel and familiarity with relevant systems software.
- Experience in working with MRS (Methodos) and CRM systems will be advantageous.
- Strong organizational, planning, and multitasking skills.
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities.
- Collaborative, work-ethical and positive personality.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Private Health insurance
- Happy Hours and Free Lunch every Friday
- Corporate Discounts
- €4000 – 5000 monthly gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Finance Manager with reference number 2087.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.