Our client is an international Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are looking to hire a Business Developer whose primary focus will be on driving the growth of our business by identifying and creating opportunities for strategic partnerships, client acquisition, and revenue expansion.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through market research and analysis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand market trends and align business strategies.
- Negotiate and close deals that contribute to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Analyze and report on key performance indicators, providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as a Business Developer or in a similar role in forex, with a track record of driving business growth.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and capitalize on market trends.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field is a plus
- The working hours are 9:00-18:00 with one hour break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Developer with reference number 2078.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.