Hungarian-speaking Call Monitoring Officer
Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is looking to recruit a Hungarian-speaking Call Monitoring Officer. In this role you will have the capacity to get things done through persuasion, collaboration, and effective communication, able to work independently, with minimal supervision. Training will be provided.
- Identify breaches of the Company’s internal procedures and relevant regulations and ensure the Company is compliant with a regulatory framework on all levels
- Dealing with client complaints and legal matters related to Compliance
- Managing Compliance and AML related daily tasks Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis
- Prepare call monitoring reports (daily, weekly)
- Quality assurance performance: assess and evaluate the Conversion and Retention Officers’ work
- Reviewing, approving and monitoring marketing communication, materials and publications in Hungarian
- Providing the assistance to the Head of Compliance with preparing the training and educating material for Hungarian speaking staff of the Company to improve client communication practices
- Fluency in Hungarian and English – both verbal and written. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Great listener with attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Previous work experience in a call monitoring/Compliance role is desirable, but not mandatory as the continuous education training and mentoring will be provided by the Company
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Hungarian-speaking Call Monitoring Officer with reference number 2068.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.