Our client offers audit, tax and consulting, services to a wide variety of clients from different industries. Due to the recent growth of their business, they are seeking to employ a Audit Senior for their offices in Limassol.
- Planning, directing and reviewing all phases of an engagement for all types of engagements
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Developing, supervising, coaching and mentoring junior team members,
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Being able to tackle basic accounting and/ or tax issues, find the legislations and apply the principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- 2-5 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA or ACA).
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International or other related methodology
- Broad knowledge of IFRSs & ISAs and a general tax knowledge
- Understanding of a broad range of accounting issues including those involving higher levels of judgment
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, organize and summarize information efficiently and effectively
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to train, orient and mentor staff
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy (including CASEWARE, office 365)
- €17 – 26k Annual depending on experience +13th
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor with reference number 2066.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.