Our client is a Chartered Certified Accountants Company in Larnaca looking to employ an Accountant.
- Maintaining proper accounting records on a daily basis
- General book keeping duties including posting of invoices, bank reconciliation, supplier’s reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly reports to assess financial position
- Performs accurately and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Ensures timely delivery and collection of documents
- Having the ability to work for multiple clients simultaneously
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Preparing reports as requested by the management
- Holder of a degree or a professional qualification related to Accounting
- At least 3 years of recent practicable accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyprus VAT Law and Social Insurance Law
- Knowledge of accounting software program (Sage, will be considered an advantage)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team oriented
- The working hours are 08:00-17:00 Monday till Friday with one afternoon off every week (till 14:00)
- The company is offering a salary of 1,200 – 1,500 Euros gross per month based on skills and experience + Provident Fund + Performance Related Bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 2060.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.