Customer Success Agent
Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Customer Success Agent to join their team in Limassol.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals, and strategies to identify opportunities to better leverage how the client works with the Company.
- Train Merchants on the best use of our software to match their business needs and notify clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features for the client’s staff
- Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services, and offerings, and share relevant industry news to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and problem determination
- Evaluate and analyze Merchants needs to promote the success of a business by identifying which product and processing settings features suits them best. Keep the client informed on the results of the analysis and their requests of new features and integrations
- Onboard New Clients, one of the most important tasks as the merchant begins their journey on using the technology
- Merchant Advocate ensuring customer feedback is heard and act upon
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development in the online payments industry.
- University/College degree in business or related field.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic technical problems and resolutions clearly to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and how users interact with content
- Understanding of search engine queries and directory sites
- Previous experience working with different CRM systems and/or in-house software programs in the payment industry
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/ CSS is considered an asset.
- This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more
- Attractive salary
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Success Agent with reference number 2044.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.