Senior Accountant (Qualified)
Our client is one of the oldest Family owned Hotel chains in Cyprus and Greece and they are looking to onboard an Qualified Accountant for their existing team to be based in Limassol and the location will be at one of the Hotels.
- The Accountant will have under his / her responsibility a hotel and will do everything related to accounting except payroll and income.
- Preparation and process of all journal entries in the accounting and payroll system.
- Preparation of Monthly profit and loss statement
- Preparation of Monthly balance sheet
- VAT submission
- Preparation of payroll and related actions
- Preparation of all payments of the hotel
- Creditor’s reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- About 3-4 years of experience in audit and/or accounting field
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or in any other related field
- 3-4 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Good communication skills in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- Accounting related background and excel knowledge
- Ability to keep information confidential
- A strong team player attitude and ability to work within strict deadlines
- 2500-3000 Gross depending on Experience
- +full 13th salary at the end of each year
- + 20% 14th salary during Easter time (after the completion of 10 working months).
- + Provident Fund if you choose
- 20 working days annual leave.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 with one-hour break, during that hour all staff can take lunch at the restaurant of the Hotel.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant (Qualified) with reference number 2036.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.