Business Developer (Portuguese)
Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company in Limassol, is looking to hire a fluent Portuguese-speaking Business Developer with a minimum of one year of proven experience in Forex Business Development with at least 1 year of experience in Business Development, ideally in Brazilian Market. The Business Developer will act as the primary point of contact for customer concerns and establish, develop, and nurture lasting relationships with customers. The role involves working with various internal teams to ensure client satisfaction. The candidate needs to be based in Limassol.
- Analyse current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we're on track to hit revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the Business Development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- Minimum one year experience in Business Development in Brazil
- Fluent Portuguese and very good English
- Knowledge of MT4,MT5 a definite plus
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Located in Limassol
- EU-citizenship or valid work permit for Cyprus.
- The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm (onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Developer (Portuguese) with reference number 2026.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.