Hull and Machinery Insurance Broker
Our client a well-established Specialist Marine Insurance Broker working out of their Limassol based offices and with a strong presence in Cyprus, Greece and the Middle East are currently looking to recruit an experienced Hull and Machinery Insurance Broker to join the team
- Work closely with and develop relationships with H&M underwriters
- Work closely with executive broker/business producer executive in developing strategic growth plans.
- Work closely with our broking partners in London.
- Placing Hull policies in the Lloyds and overseas market
- Renew current running policies successfully and achieve best possible result for our clients.
- Co-ordinate with Broker technician in house for accounts which the technician will be in charge of the day to day work
Nature of work:
- Will be given the opportunity and facility to grow own book of business
- Take care of Hull clientele
- Ability to solve problems on the spot
- Develop, maintain and lead relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be proactive, a ‘thinking outside of the box’ mentality is a must in conjunction with the ability to be self-motivated, work on tasks un-managed and drive other team members around them to get the best possible result.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is based on skills and experience from 2000 – 4000 Euros gross monthly
- Commission on new clients
- Bonuses when meeting annual/quarterly targets
- Annual leave
- Sick days
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible work hours between 8:00-19:00 (must complete 8 work hours)
- Free parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Hull and Machinery Insurance Broker with reference number 1987.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.