Senior Real Estate Transactions Executive
For our client, an international real estate firm based in Athens, we are looking to find a Senior Real Estate Transactions Executive, to join their high performing team.
- Liaise with clients to collect information about new properties for sale including but not limited to dimensions, sqm, photographs, etc.
- Maintain close communication with the sellers about their property and our progress.
- Closely monitor the Sales Closing process and act as a liaison with all interested parties including but not limited to, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors, etc. as needed.
- Provide consultation to the clients and assist buyers in deciding on the property that best matches their needs.
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetization of high value exposures and structured sales.
- Assess sales offers and ensure that assets are disposed of in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform regular follow up with clients, buyers, sellers as applicable.
- Assist in monitoring the team’s progress against the overall sales goal and guide / advise / escalate accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
- 2+ years’ demonstrative experience as a Real Estate Sales Agent and or/ Transactions Executive.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to develop and implement effective real estate sales strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercially oriented with a strong sales and business acumen.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Real Estate Transactions Executive with reference number 1975.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.